Serving New Orleans and Louisiana for over 30 years, Darryl and his associates have represented thousands of injured people. Our representation has resulted in over $75,000,000.00 recovered for our clients.
Call us now, FOR A FREE CONSULTATION, to discuss the potential value of your case. Remember, we don’t get paid until you do!
- $2,250,000.00 – A 35-year-old man was rear-ended by an 18-wheeler on I-10, and his car flipped as a result. The jaws of life were needed to extract the gentleman from his car. The gentleman incurred a severe lumbar spine injury because of the accident and required surgery. This client also had a very large wage claim, as he was no longer able to drive trucks after the accident.
- $950,000.00 – A longshoreman was injured while working on the Mississippi River. The gentleman was tying a barge to a clete with a large rope; the clete came lose and violently struck the client in the head. The client injured his head and his neck and required neck surgery; the client also had lost wage and future lost wage claims.
- $750,000.00 – This client was injured in an automobile accident with a commercial vehicle. He suffered injuries to his lumbar spine, including operable herniated discs; the client had the surgery. This client also had a sizeable lost wage and future lost wage claim.
- $750,000.00 – This client was in an automobile accident with an RTA bus. His injuries included neck, back, and shoulder injuries. The gentleman had to undergo neck and shoulder surgery for his injuries and was no longer able to work as a longshoreman because of the accident.
- $550,000.00 – This client was involved in an automobile accident while working for his employer. He made a workers’ compensation claim and had to have surgery because of the accident. The doctor who operated on him operated on the WRONG DISC in his back. This client was able to recover the maximum amount allowable under the medical malpractice statute for his injuries.
- $395,000.00 – This client was injured in an automobile accident in New Orleans. Due to the accident, she had to undergo right shoulder arthroscopic surgery. The case settled the day before a jury trial.
- $385,000.00 – This client was injured in an automobile accident where the at-fault driver ran a red light. She had to have surgery for her injuries.
- $340,000.00 – This client was rear-ended on I-10 by an 18-wheeler big rig. The client suffered severe injuries to his lumbar spine, and his doctor recommended a lumbar fusion. The client elected not to have the surgery.
- $325,000.00 – This client was rear-ended while on Highway 90. The liable party had only $15,000.00 of insurance at the time of the accident. The client had to undergo a lumbar discectomy due to his injuries from the accident. The client was able to recover under the uninsured motorist provisions of his own automobile policy.
- $250,000.00 – A child was rolled over by an RTA bus. The child’s lower body was crushed, and he required a great deal of medical treatment to help him recover from his injuries. Though there were serious liability issues in the case, Darryl Breaux & Associates was still able to recover a great amount for this client.